Eurovent India invites senior consultants and key industry stakeholders to an expert workshop on energy efficient IAQ solutions. It will take place on 12 April 2023, 16:00-21:00h in New Delhi and will conclude with a networking dinner.
The workshop is organised by Eurovent’s local Indian working group comprised of leading HVACR companies active and manufacturing in India. Aside from technical topics related to Air Handling Units, participants will also hear on latest standards and certification programmes for Air Handling Units and Air Filters for hot and humid climates, as well as industry recommendations for minimum requirements for Air Handling Units.
The programme includes expert presentations on these topics:
- Air Handling Units: Fundamentals, Life Cycle Costs and Hygienic Air Handling Units
- Energy efficiency and benefits of air filtration
- Selection of ISO 16890 Air Filters for general ventilation
- Efficiency and benefits of direct driven Fans
- Energy Recovery
- Eurovent Recommendation 6/18: Quality criteria of Air Handling Units
- Eurovent Certification for Air Handling Units in hot and humid climates
Devraj Singh, Chairman of Eurovent India, highlighted: “The mission of Eurovent India is to formally establish standards aligning to global benchmarks in energy efficiency, indoor air quality and environmental products, to cater the Indian market which is now rapidly evolving and innovating. Our workshop brings a unique opportunity for everyone locally involved in these important subjects to come together and debate on industry recommendations and best practices. This event is the first of many initiatives we at Eurovent India plan to bring to the local market.”
Participation is free of charge. Registration can be made via this link. Due to space limitations, Eurovent India kindly asks to only register if attendance is guaranteed and that registrations are cancelled in case attendance becomes impossible. This way the organiser can make sure to allow as many people to the event as possible.
Related documents and links
All related documents and files can be found in the respective sections in the right sidebar.
- Eurovent, ECC and ECP logo files
- Press images
- Event flyer
- PDF version of the Press Release